Well, it took some time for the idea to form itself, but it came together in the end. This is for the challenge at Gothic Arches this week - mardi gras/carnivale. The arch began with bright alcohol inks and lots of gold. I then added beads and gold jewels, from my stash. The four masks were cut from an image found on Google Images. There is a peacock feather from the back, and the display sheet is also from Google, with masks, feathers and beads. My grandson was here when I found the pictures for this one, and he made a mask like the one top left... he coloured in with his pens, and used direct to paper technique to cover his drawing... it came out really well, so we both enjoyed our crafting!!