DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Tag It On Challenge

Here is my entry for the pre-opening challenge over on my NEW BLOG, called DragonsDream. Since I started blogging, earlier in the year, I have wanted to start a challenge of my own. Well there it is. It will be on a Wednesday and it will be in the form of a tag, of any shape and size. The challenge will be called Tag it On (TIO) and I am SO looking forward to seeing you all, over there, to join me with your wonderful creativity.

The theme for this pre-opening week is blossom, and you are MORE than welcome to try it out. I shall start, officially, next week, on Wednesday 29th April.

8 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Oh well done you. I was looking last night but not there then. Love Cynthia xx

Beryl said...

I'ver taken a peek and added it to my challenge calender. I hope you don't expect me to produce tags as lovely as this one though.
Beryl xx

Faye said...

Your tag is gorgeous. I don't have any tags. Could I cut out some from cardstock? If so, is there a regulation size?
Faye

Kristen H said...

YAY! I was so sad when Tag you're it quit, now my life has purpose and meaning again, Frankie! Have a good go at this!

Gez Butterworth said...

Your tag is beautiful!

I've popped over to your blog to check out your triple embossing tut again. I didn't get chance to take part in the inchy challenge the other week but have plans for this weeks, hopefully!

Wishing you lots of luck & fun with your new challenge blog. I was hoping a new tag challenge blog would start & I've found you! Good Luck. Gez. x

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous tag Frankie, I hope you have so many entries to your new challenge that you can't keep up with the comments!
There's a special award for you on my blog
Ann x

Char said...

Lovely tag. Fabulous blossoms.

Sarah - Stamp Addicts said...

Hey Frankie
I thought I would stop by and say Hi. I recognise that stamp, love the tag.
Good luck with the challenge and I hope I'll be able to take part occasionally.