DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Thursday 23 July 2009

Rainbow Friend Birthday Card #2

Rainbow Lady's challenge, hats, was the beginning of this card for another Rainbow Friend, who also does not blog, I think... sorry if she does!! I added two sets of ribbons and some beaded flowers to the piece, and mounted on dark blue card. Below is the back of the card, where I stamped her twice and decoupaged the hat!! The backing paper is another from the Joanna Sheen Victorian CD - daisies in a field of grass, and the colours just go so well... I hope she likes it...
Thanks for coming to look...
xx

2 comments:

Christine said...

Simply stunning, I am sure the birthday girl will love it.
Hugs
Christine xxxx

Karen said...

ooooo this is so serene Frankie, I just love that stamp. I can see so many things I could do with that one XXX