DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Friday 18 September 2009

An apology to AliMayes



Front - top, back below...
Ali, this is the card I made for you for your birthday. I am so sorry it seems not to have arrived... all I can think is that there was a postal disruption in the area at that time and it is sitting around in some sorting office or other. I will make it up to you when I get back from my hols... The colour of this scan was not very good, as I made it from the bird tag which was much more lively... boo hoo that it never arrived!!
xx

6 comments:

AliMayes said...

Never mind Frankie - I can see that it's a gorgeous card and maybe it will turn up one day!!!
Ali xx

Artsnark said...

lovely card!

Unknown said...

How fabulous!
Just dropping by from out of the blue! I've switched gears from creative stamping and collaging to scrapbooking. I am trying to make a go at a mini career and be a Creative Memories consultant! I'm having a little trouble getting started, but I know that as soon as people see my enthusiasm, it'll be a go!
Sorry to hear about your leg! Are you alright?
The card you sent has a prominent place in my studio and I love it! Thanks a million!
Happy day to you!
fondly, Beth♥♥♥

Dragonlady said...

Hi there,

What a fabulous card - shame it didn't arrive.
I have become a follower as us Dragons should stick together, and Ilove the things you have done - and the new Miini!!!

Ali x

Lynne K said...

Hi Frankie, just found your wonderful blog & spent a lovely half hour browsing through it. All your designs are beautiful, and I look forward to seeing lots more of them - have just become your 50th follower! :-)

Vixykins said...

Absolutely beautiful card, really eyecatching x