DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Saturday 28 April 2012

The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog - My Final piece.

Hi everyone...

Well this is my third and  last piece for The Artistic Stamper Creative team blog - boo hoo!! I have enjoyed creating pieces for them... and what did I give them today?? Voila!!
 I did masking as my stamping technique this time... I hope it is as well received as the last two pieces... I seem to be on a vintage kick at the mo, and a bit old fashioned/Victorian... well MY take on that!!! So I made postcards...
 I overprinted my ickle birdie and cage with a fab music stamp then assembled all my pieces to make this card below...
The idea was to have a set of layers that looked like a pile of papers, letters and postcards etc, that were old and tattered. I hope they liked it over there, and that I get asked back again!!! Even if only to apologise LOL!!!! Please pop and support me over there, when you have left me a comment here. Thanks...
Love and Light
Frankie
xx

8 comments:

Inkypinkycraft said...

This was a greatpiece, loved what you have done! Hugs trace. X

Laura said...

Great card with all the layers and textures. I also love on your side bar your phases of the moo. I may just need to add that to mine. I do like diaries which include these phases.

Helen said...

So beautiful, Frankie!!

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

We loved it, and thank you for being our muse for the month :)) It has been a pleasure
Jennie x

Ann B said...

Your card is beautiful, in fact I loved the first photo as well as the finished piece and the little wren is so sweet.
Ann B
x

Ink Art Designs said...

You are an awesome artist, and I have enjoyed your pieces with Artistic Stamper! You are sooo very creative.
Dot x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Graet collage, looks wonderful.

ElizabethR said...

Gorgeous Frankie, they so have to be a pile of love letters! Elizabeth xxx