I tried something VERY new to me today - I used black shrink and stamped the fab dragonfly in Versamark, embossing it with gold ep. I had to heat very carefully in order for the ep to fix BEFORE the shrink plastic began to move too much... it worked!! The central image and the large musical panel are both Cuttlebug folders, and the music is enhanced using distress inks, brushed corduroy and old paper, applied using Cut n Dry. Some of the notes are also picked out with a brown Sakura stardust, put on with a blender pen.
The backing paper is a sheet of music, distressed and enhanced with gold ep at the edges. The whole is mounted up with gold mirri and dark brown card. the backer has all the similar elements used on the front. Definitely a different Valentine, but perhaps suitable for a man... think my man would have liked it!!