DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Numero 4 - as seen on TV


This is the fourth in the series for Jenny of Hobby Arts, for her show on Thursday 16th April. She has all the samples now, and said they are "as shown on TV" lol!!! She will have them there on display, so I am pleased she likes them. This is a lovely stamp. So pretty and swirly. The story goes that they were drawn by a lady called Jean, and taken to Jenny by Jean's daughter, because her mum is very ill now, in a nursing home. Unfortunately she will never know the pleasure she gives to us stampers, but here is my "thank you" to Jean. The background on front and backer is made with another of her stamps, printed with a shades of blue Blending Blox pad. The main image is coloured using watercolour pencils. Thanks to Jenny for the opportunity, and Jean for the inspiration...

3 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

These new stamps look lovely Frankie
Ann x

Beryl said...

Fabulous. I really love this one. Beautiful colours in both the main image and the background.
Beryl xx

Sally said...

Fantastic work! Those stamps are great.