DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Monday 26 January 2009

2 awards - Thanks Christine





My good friend Christine has given me these 2 awards, and I am so pleased. Please have a look at her blog, as she is very talented. She is so generous in her comments and has been a "follower" of mine for a long time, giving me such confidence and such a BUZZ!!! Thanks so much, Christine xx

1 comment:

Christine said...

Frankie, you are more than welcome to the two Special Awards.
Hugs
Christine xx