Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.

Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Sunday, 8 February 2009

Dans Ma Maison Il Y A - sweets /candies

This piece is done completely with cut up photos... I think there is a lot of depth in it. I created it for Dans ma maison il y a - sweets/candies - the house here IS sweets, so I hope it fits the bill - beware it can rot your teeth!!!! It came straight from Hansel and Gretal!!


AliMayes said...

Ali xx

lilibulle said...

wawwwwwww dragon!! so so cute!! bravo!! clap clap!!

Beryl (bik59) said...

That is so gorgeous, it looks good enough to eat, I used to love those red and white sweeties, can't rmember what they are called.
Beryl x

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous interpretation Frankie
Ann x

Anne, Bulles dorées said...

beautiful house !!!

ksiop said...

Such a sweet home ;)))

Théalie said...

Oh quelle jolie maison, j'en aime beaucoup ton interprétation, merci de ta participation.