Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.

Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Monday, 9 February 2009

The Fairy and the Unicorn

I have entered this creation into the challenge pool at SoArtful Challenges. I thought it would really tax me, and it did!!! I brought out some fairies (don't do them often) and other bits, and collaged them. I am really quite pleased with the effect. Have a look at this site, because it looks good, but she is struggling to get takers - quote

"I am not sure if this challenge blog will be kept on as it seems it doesnt get much response so i shall see how things go for a couple more challenges and then work out if it needs to go."

So come on... let's support it and see if we can get more folks to enter!!


AliMayes said...

This is gorgeous Frankie and you've inspired me to have a go too.
Ali xx

Beryl (bik59) said...

That's really lovely Frankie, I'm going to go and take a look at this blog.
Beryl x

Tacey said...

This is gorgeous! I love how you put it together with the fairy, butterflies and flowers..just beautiful!

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous Franke the images work perfectly together
Ann x

June said...

Hello Frankie, Thank you so very much for supporting the new soartful challenge. Its been a hard week for me and i also want to say thanks for your kind well wishes too.
This is a beautiful take on the unicorn and it looks fabulous within the fantasy ring of gorgeous butterflies and flowers. This is exactly what i wanted ... Magic !!
thanks so much for doing the challenge and hope to see you in the next one
Hugs June xxxx