Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.

Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Tuesday, 10 February 2009

Just a Few Lines

I have made the challenge ATC into a card for the RFs card swap, in February. I hope my partner likes it!! I have added a Bazzill basics crease card, in a lovely soft lime colour and some peel-off swirls (the swap is swirls and flourishes) I have also used my Cuttle Bug on the backer, with a little tag from an oriental kit, and another tiny postcard from the Graphics Fairy.

This is the back of the same card above.


Lavender Rose said...

They will love it, what a stunning creation, so detailed, gorgeous!

Beryl (bik59) said...

Two beautiful pieces of art Frankie
Beryl x

Rita said...

Wow Frankie, I love this card, the colours are just perfect. Hugs Rita xxxx