This was an interesting challenge. I know a lot of you out there are expert at photo manipulation... that was my husband's passion, not mine. Now I wish I had taken more notice on the how, instead of the finished article!!! So, I set out to make this background, physically, by printing it and cutting it in various ways. It was given to us by Wil, for the challenge at Art Creations Friday. I am reasonably happy with the way it turned out. The central image is from Joanna Sheen's Victorian CD, and a Chinese peony flower, I have in my collection. I have highlighted her bodice and wing-eyes by adding a layer of Crystal Lacquer - a great medium I have just discovered!