DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Thursday 29 January 2009

A Very treasured award!!

This is another FIRST, and therefore it is very special. So far, I know and admire all the peeps who have given me awards, and it is terribly flattering for friends to be so supportive. However, I have never heard from, or met Faye before, so it makes the award special to know that she gave it to me, as a stranger!!

If you would like this one, please help yourself, because I feel you all deserve it, and thanks for the support and inspiration.

3 comments:

AliMayes said...

Congratulations to you too Frankie!
Ali xx

Kristen H said...

From the look of your stuff, it is very well deserved. Way to go and congrats!
xx

Rainbow Lady said...

Sorry friend I have tagged you. Love Cynthia x