DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Tuesday 20 January 2009

A Wonderful First Ever






Thanks to the generousity of Ann, I have my first ever blog awards... not just one, but two!! That is such an honour and I am so pleased that my blog has got off to such a good start. Ali has these too, and I am glad I goaded her into starting a blog too!!!

As you are here, why don't you award one or both to yourself, if you feel you deserve the boost!! ENJOY...
Thanks to all those people who visit me here, and who generously give their time to write comments. It is very encouraging, and helps to inspire me to do more, when I feel down and bereft...

4 comments:

AliMayes said...

Congratulations to you too. You know how I admire your cards and thanks for getting me blogging!
Ali xx

Rita said...

Well Done Frankie, a very deserved award too. Your cards are beautiful. Hugs Rita xxxx

Christine said...

Congratulations Frankie, I see that I have been beaten to passing on this award as I too have left you it over on my blog.
Hugs
Christine xx

Rainbow Lady said...

Well done my friend - not before time either.
Lovde Cynthia x