DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Sunday 22 February 2009

Time for Tea

Here is my interpretation of the Gothic Arches challenge, tea time. It will also fit the one over on No Time to Stamp? , use only black ink. I took a card base and cut out an altered arch, with the up-turned roof pieces - these are there to stop dragons falling off the roofs when they alight and sleep overnight!!. I stamped out one of my lovely oriental ladies, in black stazon, on cream card - bit NO colouring a la challenge!! The tea pot is part of a freebie I was given on a craft weekend, somehwere...

18 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is truly amazing.
Wonderful arch. Love them.

Frankei what is a doylie ??? Sorry.

Sandy said...

Thanks Frankie, I understand.
Have a great new week.

Anonymous said...

lovely. great idea not to colour your oriental lady.

Anonymous said...

Great entry. Love your imaginative arch and your gorgeous Asian lady.
Faye

Ginger said...

Always a joy to come see what your doing with the theme, awesome work again(Gorgeous!)

Lynn Stevens said...

Wow, very original and quite a challenge to use only black ink and no coloring. I Love the story you tell and your music that goes along with it. All Wonderful!!!

Buffy said...

This is such a beautiful arch!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous arch, love the shape

Anonymous said...

Very nice arch. Love Chinese images too. Will bookmark your site for later visits.

Femmy said...

beautiful arch!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful arch!

vintage wil said...

What a beautiful arch!!!

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous interpretation of the challenge Frankie and the altered arch is fantastic! I also learned something new - thank you
Ann x

Kristen H said...

I love how you adjusted your arch to fit with your love of the asian element. This is very exciting and wonderful!

lena-dailyscrap said...

beautiful arch-lovely design and oriental style. Love the shape of your arch aswell. Lena

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Great shape, just a wonderful arch.

Tami Bayer said...

This is such a fantastic arch. I love how you made the whole thing a little tea house. I didn't know about the upturn on the roof's edge. Thank you so much for taking the challenge.

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh my goodness -- what a beautiful creation!!! Such a wonderful design, images, and all with black ink only!!! You did a fantastic job on this challenge -- so glad you played -- thanks much!!!