DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Monday 2 March 2009

Audrey Hepburn - a Lovely Lady ATC

This little ATC is for Think Monday Think ATC and their challenge Audrey Hepburn. It is almost wholey made in My Craft Studio, with a coulple of embellies from my stash. . She made most of her best work in the Sixites. She was a very beautiful lady who died at my age of 63!! Sobering thought...

9 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

A lovely ATC and a lovely way of remembering this beautiful lady Frankie
Ann x

Beryl K said...

A beautiful ATC about at beautiful lady. I love her films.
Beryl x

Ed said...

Such a beautiful ATC - love your idea.

AliMayes said...

Very different from your other work Frankie but fantastic nonetheless.
Ali xx

Nancy B said...

Lovely! Those retro flowers really do look like the 60s.

Buffy said...

So beautiful.

Sandy said...

Wow this is very impressive.
Wonderful ATC.

Femmy said...

beautiful atc!!!

Isabelle Norris said...

lovely ATC , great work