DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Monday 23 March 2009

A Few More...

Here are a few more inchy "jewels"... Don't worry about having a small enough stamp!! The top 2, bottom 2 and the left middle, are all from parts of the Life is in Bloom stamp from Stamp Addicts. The middle right is one of the parts of the bookmark stamp from Elusive Images. These were all done with 2 colours of ep on the top layer, after using thick, clear on the first and second layer. The bottom 2 use 2 kinds of verdigris - love them!!

12 comments:

Kristen H said...

These are so BEAUTIFUL!!! I don't have thick enough embossing medium. I tried though. Then I tried to fake it with paint, and then thought possibly polymer clay, but it really wouldn't be keeping with the challenge. Thanks for thinking of me though. and thank you for your comment about my safety and my car!!! Sorry I couldn't join you on this one!!!
xxx Yours are super~~~

Viv said...

These are brilliant!

Rita said...

Fantastic Work Frankie, I just love them all. Hugs Rita xx

K J D said...

These are brilliant! I had a go and didn't want to stop.... will definately try this again:) Thanks for a great challenge and the inspiration.
Karen

Timaree said...

These are really nice too. Wish my heat gun hadn't burned up half-way through mine.

Fiona said...

Lovely inchies again Frankie - its amazing to see how different everyone's are turning out. Thank you so much for such a great challenge and your fabulous samples.

Tami Bayer said...

Absolutely inspiring. Love these and thanks so much for the detailed instructions.

Sally said...

Beautiful! Love the mix of colours you have achieved.

Melisa said...

I love these! They look like those fancy little Italian tiles. I've bookmarked your tut for if I ever find my box of stamps. Will any ep work for these, or does it need to be that extra thick stuff?

lilibulle said...

amazing frankie!!! and the seconds one too!!

Julie Allain said...

Hello Frankie you have been picked to join the Inspirational Team x

Gio said...

Here my interpretation, you're truly inspired me!

http://giogioscrap.blogspot.com/2009/04/pollicini.html