DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Tuesday 5 May 2009

TIO #2 "Fairies at the bottom of the Garden"

Here is my entry for the TIO challenge this week - fairies at the bottom of the garden. I had great fun stamping away - got carried away, actually, and had to tell myself enough was enough.!! I have used such a conglomeration of stamps including agapanthus from Stampendous, mushrooms from an Elusive Images plate, a large swirl from Dimension Fourth and a large swirl from UMount. I used a mixture of Adirondak and distress pads, as well as versafine. The butterfly and fairy, herself, are from a kit from IW. I don't normally "do" fairies, but this one felt just right!!! Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

Jaqi said...

What a stunning tag, Jaqi

Anonymous said...

Fabulous tag Frankie - interesting choice of subject for someone who doesn't normally 'do' fairies! lol! Ann x

brenda said...

Hi Frankie

I just read your comment on Sara's blog and had to come visit you.

This creation is wondeful, just my sort of thing adnd even better has my all time favourite from Stampedous. Whenever I have 'crafters block' I turn to that stamp and it always provides me with inspiration. I have used it in so many ways.

There is nothing I can say to you to heal your loss, but am so pleased that you found crafting and it provides you with a wondeful hobby in which you can absorb yourself - your husband was obviosly a very wise man.

I have linked to your blog and will check back at your creations.

Brenda x

Char said...

Gorgeous tag. Fab fairy and love the tiny mushrooms at the bottom.

Faye said...

Beautiful colors and combination of stamps. Love all the texture and dimension.

lilipaon said...

very nice, I'll wait for next week to see your challenge and try to participate

Lori Saul said...

This is a beautiful tag- lovely composition.I'm so inspired to start making tags again- you have a wonderful blog and challenge site!