DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Tuesday 11 August 2009

TIO #15 - Nature's Beauty

Finally made it to the TIO #15 challenge, Nature's Beauty. I have had such an odd week, but am so grateful to friends, bloggers, Creating Rainbow forum members, and especially my lovely Fred, for getting through it quite well. This horrid period finishes Wednesday 12th, which would have been my wedding anniversary...

Thanks especially to the lovely Beth, who has been VERY poorly herself, and has managed to keep up with you all and her challenge. XXX to you, Beth, the Queen of Cups!!

I have used a sheet from Elusive Images and words from Butterfly Kisses. I love conkers and toadstools, so that's what I chose. They were masked and then brayered with gumdrop. I coloured with distress inks and Inktense pencils.
Thanks for looking...

4 comments:

Karen said...

Oh Frankie...that tag is so gorgeous!!! I love the stamp....mmmm....methinks I should have that one!!! I love mushrooms & toadstools too. Take care & HUGS to you XXX

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very beautiful tag, Frankie.x

Kristen H said...

This is gorgeous. I love toad stools and fungi and these are all great. I don't know what conkers are, but I may look them up on line!!! What a cool look.

xxx I am sending you hugs and love via the internet to your heart, so that you will feel the warmth tomorrow. It will be okay.

When my brother was dying they took the 4th of July and crossed it off his calendar, because that was his favorite holiday. So, for 3 days it was the 6th of July in his room. It was very surreal.

I think you should have cake and ice cream or a bottle of wine and toast your memories. Your new love sounds wonderful to be there for you through all this.

Hugs and Love!

Beryl K said...

This is just gorgeous Frankie
Beryl x