DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Wednesday 21 July 2010

Well here are my Fav 3 Men in the World!!

Here above, is Matt with my lovely Freddie, winning his first rosette for best turned out rider, pony and tack. He got the red for first place, when in fact he was the only entrant, but still had to be judged, and she said he was a lovely little rider. This was his first ever show. Fred was so proud of him as he rode so well and smiled so nicely at the judge, who was very taken with him!!

This gorgeous lad is Jay, who got a fabulous third place, in a much larger field, and they all had done it before. This was his very first time, and you can see how much he was concentrating!!! Tongue out of the corner of his mouth, like his nannar when crafting!!! He rode very well, although I have seen him do a better rising trot on other occasions, and accepted very well, that he did not win!!! that was very good for him!! The judge said he had the makings of a really good little rider, so he was chuffed and Freddie was very proud!!

And finally here is my Freddie, looking shocked and bemused because he had just won the class!!! He hoped he would do ok, but did not expect to win. The pony was well enough turned out, but he would have done other stuff if it were up to him!!! This was the first of 2 classes that he won for the owner. She came third in this class and was not placed in the second... She has the horse Fred loans, but he can't ride just now as it is injured - again!!! So he is teaching my boys whilst he can't do much for himself... and thoroughly enjoying it, as they are doing so well... So we had a great day out, and learned a lot. I did not do much except climb in and out of the lorry cab!!! But hey... I did lots of supporting!!!
Thanks for looking
Frankie
xx
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Beryl K said...

Fabulous photos Frankie,
Beryl x

Janet said...

Frankie, what a wonderful day to remember! The children look so serious and trying so hard and not to let Fred and the pony down!
They are very brave - not many children are so good. Beautiful showy pony.

Janet xx

ElizabethR said...

Gorgeous piccies Frankie the boy's did do well, and how smart do they look! And well done Fred for all his hard work. Love and hugs Elizabeth xxx

Sarah A said...

Love these gorgeous photos, 3 of my kids are horse MAD (especially my daughter), my 2 youngest boy ride too. This is totally not a crafting question but have you managed to source any boys jodhpurs anywhere and if not have you found any that are a good fit for boys? LOL my boys are always moaning theirs feel funny in the crotch area!

By the way I really came here from The Stampman website to have a nosy at your creations LOL
Sarah x