DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Three Challenges Again...

Well, the subject matter is from TIO - Numbers Game... the technique is from Simon Says Stamp and Show some torn/distressed edges, and the style is Steampunk from Ink on my Fingers, the challenge of Hels Sheridan... I had great fun making it...

 I started with a frame and added some torn and distressed lost and found paper from TH stash... choosing numbers, of course...

 This little birdcage is so sweet... it is hanging from some TH idea-ology...

 Here is the whole thing.. I have never used the numbers tape before, so I attached it to the frame with the Tiny attacher. It was fun to try and find as many different types of numbers as possible.

 This was also a newbie for me... I have used the background stamp from the Steampunk sheet, but not stamped the men before... they came out fabulously.. they really are dapper. I cut them out and attached them with staples again...you can also see a great ickle pocket watch... love it!!!

 It is really quite dimensional. Here is a gear with a game piece and some pointers... yes folks, it ALL came out for this one!!!


This is a close up of the tag slipped in behind the torn and distressed numbers paper. The gear and the chain just add a finishing touch, don't you think??? Anyway, I am off to post it now and hope it is appreciated... Have done well a couple of times in the SSSS challenge, and I hope this one rings a bell - opps, didn't put one on, ah well!!!! tee hee...

Thanks for looking and leaving your fabulous comments... very soon, I will launch the idea I have for my followers and friends, so watch out for when I am back from Venice!!!!!
Love and Light
Frankie
xx

11 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Absolutely divine art Frankie, this is amazing... loving all those fab fab details! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Candy C said...

Frankie...you always have so many cool embellishments on your pieces. I love them! This one is amazing as well. Love all the numbers you used. You did an amazing job on this piece and I love the Steampunk men that you've never stamped before....they're awesome on this! All of your metal embellishments...way cool! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

Tuire Flemming said...

WOW! I really love this!

Spyder said...

ohooo what a fabulous desk!! Love it all, and so much better that your March post, which is where blogger sent me! Will have to pop back later for a better snoop as I'm soooooo late for work!
Happy WOYWW
((Lyn))

Debbie said...

Stunning! WOW! Love all the little doodads and what nots! Great technique and design!

Yvonne said...

Wowsers! What a fantastic collage, Frankie!

karen said...

Another fabulous piece from you! I love all the details that go into your pieces! Well done you!
xoxo
Karen

PsyPenguin said...

Wow, yet another fab piece! I love all the details and all the different types of numbers. xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, I'm missing words, such a fantastic work.

Hels Sheridan said...

I came back for another nosey cos I love this so much... oh and your music... makes me all dreamy ;o)) x

Nancy Wethington said...

Beautiful project! Your layering is superb. Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.