DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Monday 2 April 2012

Look Here - My First Post ....

At The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog!!! I was so excited and pleased  to be asked to participate, by Jenny and Hels, originally... I love their work, and the other members' contibutions, so naturally, I was thrilled when asked to make art with and for them...

So this is my first of three posts this month. I used lots of background stamps and an insects and butterflies plate, and all the deets can be found on the blog here... I am only going to give you a tiny peek over here on my blog, so to see the project(s) in their full bloom, pop over to The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog and have a closer look at what I made!!! Please enjoy, and don't forget to leave me a comment after you have had a sneaky look-see!!!
Love and Light
Frankie
xx


Please don't foret to come over and support me ...
Frankie
xx

7 comments:

May said...

O my word... This is stunning the butterfly is just amazing!!! cant wait to see the rest... Hugs May x x x

Ink Art Designs said...

Wow!!!...and it is only a peak! Such a gorgeous butterfly and background to die for! Well, I'm off for another look. (love the music :))

Helen said...

I've seen the whole thing over at AS and it looks great!! Hope you're doing ok and no more falls or other problems....!

Inkypinkycraft said...

This is wonderful, so vibrant and full of colour! Hugs trace x

ElizabethR said...

Ooooow gorgeous am off for a sneaky look now xxx

Janet said...

Stunning work, Frankie. Love it. Just beautiful.

Janet xx

Carol said...

Thank you for getting me about knife and comment on Kate crane 366 day diary