DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Sunday 8 February 2009

Hurrah - Stamping...Hearts Gothic Arches & MMM

Hurrah, some stamping, late in the day!!! It's snowing outside, but Valentine's Day is coming up next week - traditionally the day when birds pair up for the spring mating season... So, here are my two love birds, from Joanna Sheen's ODCD, surrounded by hearts stamped in blending blox shades of green, using an Hero Arts stamp heart. The text is from an Aspects of Design plate, and the large, swirly, leafy image is one from Elusive Images. I have prepared this one for the latest Gothic Arches challenge, hearts... It also fits Mixed Media Monday, romance, so I have shown it there too.

23 comments:

Karen said...

I Love that you didn't use the traditional valentines colors but used spring colors to convey....nicely done!!!

Sally said...

Stunning arch! Love the colours and your attention to detail!

RubyMay said...

Beautiful vibrant work Frankie. I love the LO you've done x

Suze said...

Love your arch, its Fab !!!!

Faye said...

Beautiful and original arch. Love your work.

Ginger said...

Gorgeous heart arch fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, great colours

Buffy said...

Beautiful arch. Love the color.

Vintage Papers said...

this is fantastic! I love the greens and beautiful stamping!

Lynn Stevens said...

beautiful ferns,hearts and birds ,very unique and Lovely!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful arch and so lovely colours!

Femmy said...

great arch, love the colors!!!

Unknown said...

Amazing stamping - love the green elements. Lol Lynn x

Moira said...

Great arch and how refreshing to see a hint of spring at last as I have deep snow at the moment. I love that EI stamp it is gorgeous.

Ann Whitfield said...

Gorgeous Arch Frankie
Ann x

RedLan said...

I love the color. it is diferently unique!

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Lovely and great arch. Lovely sweet colors.

vintage wil said...

what a great arch!!!

Beth said...

This is just a sweet piece, and the colors are lovely.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful arch in fresh colours.

Gifts of Creation said...

very nice, i love the birds....

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Diane

Janny said...

A Gorgeous Arch!