DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Sunday 8 February 2009

I'm Dreaming of a Masked Ball - TGIF

NO stamping what-so-ever again!! boo hoo!! But I did enjoy making this little 4x4. Did some alcohol inks and fluffy stuff for this TGIF challenge - masked ball.

7 comments:

Beryl K said...

This is lovely too, I love the colours you have used.
Beryl x

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is so lovely.
Gorgeous and cute card. Fantastic.

Thanks Frankie for coming to the masked ball on TGiF.

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is really lovely.
Gorgeous card.

Thanks Frankie for coming to the masked ball on TGiF.

Kristen H said...

I have seen you use this dimensional paint before, and I must say I love, love, love it. It really does something to bring your eye into the action.
WTG!!!

Ann Whitfield said...

I love this Frankie - the colours, images, different dimensions - everything
Ann x

Nizzy said...

Beautiful card ! I love the little cute girl so much !

Rika said...

Vera nice card, cute image.