DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Rainbow Lady's challenge - Hats - Klimpt Lady

This is my answer to Rainbow Lady's challenge this week, which is - hats... I don't have many stamps of people and so I got out the Klimpt ladies and chose this one, which looks like she is wearing a close cap/hat... well, that's MY interpretation!!!

I have used my new MicaGloss inks for my background this time, so it shimmers beautifully, but does not show up on the scan, as usual... The colours are green, blue and aquamarine. I shall definitely have more of these - from Stamp Addicts, by Judikins - but not until later in the year, as I have just been having a major, expensive project done in the garden... photos when finished!!! I stamped bits of all the cube around her, to soften the image, and embossed with clear ep as usual. I also used some stamps from an early Elusive images plate and long agapanthus, from Stampendous. I think it works, and hope Cynthia likes it!! - she might think it does not qualify!!!
Thanks for looking ...

4 comments:

Beryl K said...

I think she'll like it Frankie, how can she not. It's gorgeous
Beryl x

Rainbow Lady said...

Oh my friend this one certainly qualifies and I love her. The colours are fab too - hope I get chance to use my new ones soon lol Thanks again for playing Love Cynthia x

lisa said...

She certainly looks like she has a hat on to me Frankie. She's lovely.
I recognise your elusive images stamps, they are what I used on my postcard last week. I've just discovered them again and have been really enjoying them.
The colours you've used are lovely, like the bottom of a warm sea.
Can't wait to see the new garden photos.

Lisax

Sarah - Stamp Addicts said...

Hi Frankie, love the card and the fact you are enjoying your Mica Gloss inks.
I also look forward to seeing photos of the garden, although I can't imagine what improvements it needed!