DragonsWeb

Welcome to my blog. Please take a look around and enjoy yourself. I hope my work will give you pleasure and inspiration, but please be kind and don't use any of it as your own.

When you have looked, why not leave me a comment, as I value what followers and visitors have to say.


Then pop over to DragonsDream Tag It On and DragonsDarkerSide

Thursday 23 July 2009

A Special Card for a Blogger Friend

I created this card for my good blogger friend, Beth, who admired the challenge piece so, and was poorly after surgery, so I decided to send it to her!! The top image is the front of the card and the image below is the back. I created a postcard feel to this one, and used an image from Joanna Sheen's Victorian CD to match the stamp on the front... I also used similar paper inside, for the unsert. I DO hope she likes it when I arrives over there in America!!!!

Thanks so much for looking
xx

2 comments:

Beryl K said...

She will be over the moon Frankie, this is just fabulous
Beryl x

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very beautiful, this will have aided her recovery :)